Blog to Self

Monday, June 04, 2007

Filing on the Fortieth, revisited, featuring The Tower Building

Here is the first actual portrait of the Corning Tower I offer, taken by myself before the weather became oppressively muggy. Some places in the concourse refer to it as "The Tower Building" which is not very helpful/specific if you're not already familiar with the plaza...


Also, a shot of the floor plan and another of the ceiling, revealing how they had to cut the ceiling tiles due to the funny shape of the building.



2 Comments:

  • If you should find yourself in a li'l ol' interrogation room surrounded by dudes with mustaches, asking why you have been taking photos of the building floor plan, give me a ring and I will happily come and bail you out.

    By Blogger Hulk, at 12:08 PM  

  • Whereas I'd let you rot in Gitmo.

    By Blogger Roger Owen Green, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home